Create the desired climate with a proven truss-rail ventilation system
In a truss-rail ventilation system, the windows are pushed upwards by means of aluminum push rods/lifter arms. These push rods are connected as a set to a push/pull tube that moves back and forth, parallel to the truss. This type of ventilation was designed especially for Venlo greenhouses. This optimum ventilation system requires the right combination of a motor, gearboxes, diameter and wall thickness of the push/pull tube and the push rods/lifter arms.
The TNO CASTA greenhouse vent program enables calculations to be made for your ventilation system according to established standards. This gives you the certainty of a sustainable, reliable and accurate system that regulates the climate in the greenhouse.
Alumat Zeeman: your supplier for truss-rail ventilation systems
- Parallel windows for optimal closure and opening of the windows
- Push rods/lifter arms that meet the specification of the NEN3859 standard for your specific greenhouse roof, windows and wind region
- High-quality durable materials that you can rely on
- Reliable motors and gear boxes with a perfectly matched power output
- Smoothly rotating and custom-made shafts